Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have an appeals hearing in superior court in the morning I…

I have an appeals hearing...
I have an appeals hearing in superior court in the morning I am the plaintiff the defendant has filed an appeal after a judgment was handed down to her in small claims court. I know the defendant get an automatic appeal, I would like to ask the court to move the case to superior unlimited. Is this something I can do after the hearing or should I bring it up at the hearing? Obviously, I will need to amend my complaint so my question is when can I amend the complaint or what should I bring up at the hearing about amending the complaint?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

No, you should make your request to remove the caswe to Superior Court as an unlimited matter. Bring it up at the hearing and get your request to amend on the record.

Please rate 5 stars and press SEND.

Thanks and let me know how it goes tomorrow.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney