Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

If two businesses are interested in working on a project…

Customer Question
If two businesses are interested...
If two businesses are interested in working on a project together, at which stage should they sign NDA (non-disclosure agreement)? Thanks.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

The nondisclosure agreement would be signed by each party prior to negotiations or the sharing of trade secrets or other information that either party wants to keep confidential. Confidential information can include things such as customer lists, technical designs, and your business plan.

We can discuss this more if you want to do so.

If you have further questions or you need further assistance, just let me know.

If not, please remember to rate my answer between 3 to 5 stars without any additional costs to you. That is how I get credit for answering your question. Best regards.

Hello again:

I am checking in with you to see if you need further help. If you need more, just let me know.