Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need an expert on Florida business law

Customer Question
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Business Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I am a Florida business law and litigation attorney with over 25 years experience. What is your question?

My brother and his former girlfriend opened a company. He wants to dissolve the company or send a letter to the appropriate authorities to disassociate himself with such company. Thank you very much.
Business Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 4 months ago
He can resign by filing a resignation with the state. What type of business entity is it --corporation, LLC?
Thank you for your reasons Lori.
Could we schedule a call for tomorrow?
I need to gather all info.
What time would work best for you?
Thanks again.
Silvia

S​ure. Just let me know what time works for you.

Today at 6 pm, wdc time ?
I’ll call you using this system.
Thank you very much.
Okay
Lori. I won’t be able to call you today.
I’ll have to reschedule at the best time for you. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.
On Monday 2nd of April

Monday is fine.

Super.
Will call you at 11 am, WDC time
Have a great weekend

You, too!

Q​uestion has timed out and is not accessible. You will need to start a new question to proceed.