Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

As a SMLLC that is a foreign owned disregarded entity I need…

Customer Question
As a SMLLC that is...
As a SMLLC that is a foreign owned disregarded entity I need an EIN -- and therefore need a ITIN (as a non-resident alien not eligible for an SSN). The ITIN application form W-7 needs to be filed with a tax return. I am just now filing my articles of organization and have to reportable income or business activities as of today when do I need to get my EIN?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Business Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 5 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.