Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

For wiseowl58 only How does it take an attorney to prepare a…

for wiseowl58 only How long does...
for wiseowl58 only
How long does it take an attorney to prepare a buy and sale agreement , ucc search , read a 15 page shareholder-agreement, prepare corporate book( shareholder resolution, transfer certifcates etc) and all need it information to to the close-out in sale of a business?
3/21/2018
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

I would estimate 6 - 10 hours, depending on the complexity of the issues and how much negotiation is necessary. Happy to help as needed, so please let me know.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars ***** and press SEND.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney