Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Does anybody know an lawyers that maybe able to appear for…

Customer Question
Does anybody know an lawyers...
Does anybody know an lawyers that maybe able to appear for mediation in a few days in Oakland, Ca?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/20/2018
Business Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Business Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

The attorneys on JustAnswer are not permitted to retain clients through the site, we're also not legally permitted to refer you to a particular lawyer.

However, I can let you know how to get in touch with one.

Contact the California State Bar and ask for a referral to a business lawyer in the Oakland area.

They will be able to give you several names and numbers, you can then call around and find someone available for the mediation.

The phone number is:

866-44-CA-LAW(###) ###-####

I hope that helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this. Also, please take a moment to rate me using the stars at the top of the page, as it's the only way experts are compensated for our time on the site. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating of 3 stars or more (5 stars are always appreciated). The question won't close after rating, so you can still ask follow-up questions after. Thanks, ***** ***** it!

Business Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!