Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Business and government atterney questions. Texas. Just

Customer Question
Business and government atterney...

Business and government atterney questions

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Just starting the process

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a small town city manager using her atharity to shut down my business on personal vendetta and believe I can provide evidence of proof

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2018
Business Lawyer: Wendy, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Wendy
Wendy, Moderator
I'm a moderator for this website. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Wendy
I am still seeking answers please
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me what is the official reason she is citing when shutting down your business?