Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

It is a business question.. I am in Navy and stationed in…

Customer Question
It is a business...

It is a business question.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Virginia.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I am in Navy and stationed in Bahrain so I can't do anything.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Some one sold my wife a business store with the price of triple. The sore cost less but I don't know how my wife end up pay more than douple. What can I do?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/18/2018
Business Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 4 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Thanks for the chance to help. I am an attorney with over 12 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?