Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am a legal scholar, But also a non-lawyer, non student of…

Customer Question
I am a legal scholar...
I am a legal scholar, But also a non-lawyer, non student of law, who wishes to occasionally access Shepardizing capacity. It seems that many sources require a person to be a lawyer in order to subscribe. Why is that? Are there any good sites available that do not?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/17/2018
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You can search for free using google scholar. Paid sites include westlaw and Lexis. Public law libraries are also optional as well as local law schools.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you!
Westlaw and Lexis require me to be a lawyer. Is that not right.
No. But they do require payment of fees. Call them for prices based on need. Google scholar is free.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 4 months ago

awaiting your reply, thank you.