Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am a doctor practicing In India. Is it possible for me to…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am...

Second opinion] I am a doctor practicing In India. Is it possible for me to open a medical care centre, basically providing diagnostics, in states of US?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I am still in India and do not have medical practice licence in US but I would like to open the centre as business in California or Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No it is the preliminary enquiry before I go ahead investing capital

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just that am I authorised / allowed to do so?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
3/17/2018
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
You would need to be licensed in the US or alternatively work with a US physician. Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Infolawyer, Attorney