Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

What is best corporate entity to operate franchise under…

Customer Question
What is best corporate entity...
What is best corporate entity to operate franchise under.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/16/2018
Business Lawyer: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
i still need some advice on the matter
Business Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Hello. If you have no special or specific concerns, I suggest using the LLC, as opposed to a Corporation, because the LLC is easier to manage, less paperwork, and if it is a single member LLC is taxed to you the same as a Subchapter S corporation would be. I hope that this is helpful and that you will rate it accordingly.