Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I don't understand Bank of America said down with my partner…

Customer Question
I don't understand Bank of...
I don't understand Bank of America said down with my partner who is not on the business account his name appears nowhere on the business account and set up A DBA I received in the mail , under my company's mailboxThey're allowing him to deposit customer checks in his private account and then set down with him when the money's got to be kind of out of line like $42000 from 1 customer in one month possibly $200k. I saw the DBA license. So why would they allowed him to put customer checks into his private account and that me and the only one Ali business account for this company Have a go in week after week with tears time to stop it and not to use my overdraft protection on my credit card I brought my bank account down to $10 so they would not pay his bills anymore and yet they used my overdraft on my credit card to pay his bills and not mine. how can this be ? what can I do? People in the fraud division at bofa, when I finally got ahold of someone, said that Bofa they would have to pay me back every penny he has written to himself or other checks to other people. But I can't get anyone to help me. I know that users say they have like 3 months that there is rosabell 4 but I've been calling these people for 2 years trying to get this to stop going the bank with tears rise and yet they turned around and sat down with him set up ADB a after allowing hundreds put maybe 50000 and July in another months I don't know how High. What kind of lawyer do I need for this? is it worth going after ? probably I'm not sure but it could be close to a million dollars
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/12/2018
Business Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 4 months ago
socrateaser, Attorney

Please provide a positive rating for my previous answer, before we discuss this new question -- so that I may receive appropriate compensation for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks for your patience and for using Justanswer!

The question is that closed I did not get my answer I asked for questions on my answer and right question I need to know why a bank would allow someone a business partner who's not on the business account at To have access to monies more so than the person than a partner who does have the name on the bank account and what can be done on that . no answer to that question has been answered that I asked . just get legal counsel , yeah I know that . my lawyer says everybody cheats and deceives . This is really serious I know I have to find a good lawyer but I don't know what kind of lawyer to look at look for . This creep that I said I do to almost 30 years ago I just read of cart paper that got lost for the Christmas shuffle I know I know um that says hes the putting up with white drug abuse and my mental some thing. this is so wrong it is deceit to the court has nothing to back this up, but it's got a 100% control of the company because I couldn't show up my I was on us to the courthouse asking for directions and he never would get back to me until he said O were leaving .
Business Lawyer: socrateaser, Attorney replied 3 months ago

I need to know why a bank would allow someone a business partner who's not on the business account at To have access to monies more so than the person than a partner who does have the name on the bank account and what can be done on that?

A: The bank operates based upon its deposit agreement. not based upon the agreements of external entities or persons who maintain accounts. If you are not a signer on the account, then from the bank's viewpoint, you have no rights in the account.

I believe that covers your question. Please let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks again for using Justanswer!.