Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I'm about to sign a contract. It only has the dba name. Is…

I'm about to sign a...
I'm about to sign a contract. It only has the dba name. Is this ok?My license is under the main name. All of our invoices, COI's, permits have the main name, llc dba name.Thanks!
3/12/2018
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Answer: That is fine. The contract is legally binding on both parties. The dba is a name specifically registered to your LLC as another name that your business is recognized as.

Rating & Additional Questions: Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please do not rate my service. Please ask me as many questions as you need, until you feel I have earned an excellent rating. There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.

Roy Hadavi

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! I know rating takes an additional step and I truly appreciate you taking the extra time! It's been my honor and privilege to help you with this. If I can help you in any way in the future, I'll be happy to help. For easy access, my bookmark is: https://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-royhadavi/ Or, simply request “Roy only” in the first line of your question.

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi