Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have contributed more to my new LLC than my 50% partner…

Customer Question
I have contributed more to...
I have contributed more to my new LLC than my 50% partner who recently experienced a death. How can I record or deal with disproportionate contributions while she gathers herself together?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
3/13/2018
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

Your question is too broad. Kindly be more specific.

What does your Operating Agreement say as to contributions/responsibilities of the parties to the LLC?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have resolved this question on my own, but thank you so much for your response. Sorry that it was too broad. :)

Oh, no problem.

I am glad that your issue has been resolved.

Have a wonderful day!

Infolawyer, Attorney