Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Do you do business law? Corporation formation? Pa. I am in…

Do you do business...

Do you do business law? Corporation formation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I am in the process with Legalzoom now and have a question on issuing stock

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How much is the call? ok, thank you

3/12/2018
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I am a business attorney. What is question regarding the issuance of corporate stock?

Lori
Lori, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have the following question. During a C Corp formation, How much authorized stock should I issue if one of my partners choose preferred over common (to keep his voting rights out) When issuing preferred and common stock, how to allocate issues to founders and keep his stock to 10% of the company? I am also doing an equity crowdfunding campaign where I need so set aside 20% for investors (is preferred the right type here) I am thinking 10,000,000 shares of common and need to know how many to set aside for preferred. I want to keep my dilution to a minimum as we grow.
LAMAR BULLEN
Phone call session started
Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney