Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Certificate of service - who do i send this to?

certificate of service - who do i send this to?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

The certificate of service is signed by you and attached to your motion and filed with motion in the court's files.It reflects that you complied with Texas Rules of Procedure and local rules by serving a copy of pleading certified mail to other party.It shows you did so in case there is a dispute about whether you did so.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

for the suit, i have the attorneys info, city, and county info. which ones do i send the certificate of service to? just the attorneys?

Yes just send it to their lawyer.That complies here.

Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Attorney