Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We have a manufacturers rep agency and one of our ex-vendors…

Customer Question
We have a manufacturers rep...
We have a manufacturers rep agency and one of our ex-vendors is suing us for 100k for price of samples over 2 years. We have a contract stating samples are free. The vendor automatically shipped the samples. We are going to court can we make them pay all court costs and drop suit?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
3/9/2018
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

Yes, you can ask them to pay your attorney fees if you have proof that this was a fraudulent or frivolous lawsuit which it appears you do.