Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

What is the in home stripper entertainment massage laws in…

Customer Question
What is the in...

What is the in home stripper entertainment massage laws in kentucky?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Kentucky

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Prostitution

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
hello
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hellllooo
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley

if you want to talk on the phone it is a premium service that you can request

I am free to talk