Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

When do you need articles of incorporation? I have a new LLC…

Customer Question
When do you need...

When do you need articles of incorporation? I have a new LLC and LLC partnership

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

LLC with q corps one both

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks registered online with quip corps on Friday one LLC with one owner and another LLC partnership with 2 owners both in California

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
3/7/2018
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Infolawyer, Attorney