Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Is it easy enough to fill for a llc and DBA in Indiana by…

Is it easy enough to...
Is it easy enough to fill for a llc and DBA in Indiana by myself or should I get legalzoom or someone else to help me file though for a startup business
Answered in 1 day by:
3/8/2018
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

It is not too difficult to do both things on your own. You can find many of the forms you need online. Here is a link to the government site that has a useful guide. https://www.in.gov/sos/business/2428.htm

If you run into any problems on your own you can always go to a Legal Zoom to get help in the process.

If I have answered all your questions, please highly rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If the answer was especially helpful you can provide a bonus.

Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney