Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Will you please get these for me so that I can read them.

See Cal. Corps. Code §§...
Will you please get these for me so that I can read them. See Cal. Corps. Code §§ 2105, 2203 and Cal. Rev. and Tax. Code § 23304.1; and see Neogard Corp. v. Malott & Peterson-Grundy, 106 Cal.App.3d 213, 219-220 (1980)
2/16/2018
socrateaser, Attorney

Here ya go: Cal. Corps. Code §§ 2105, 2203 and Cal. Rev. and Tax. Code § 23304.1; and see Neogard Corp. v. Malott & Peterson-Grundy, 106 Cal.App.3d 213, 219-220 (1980)

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

If I did not have you "Smile' what would I do to fine this one? Cal. Rev. and Tax. Code § 23304.1

You go to the California legislative website: http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes.xhtml

Type in the search boxes at the right of the page: RTC and 23304.1, and click "Search".

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Attorney
Thank You

Until next time....