Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

How do I a license to open a tire repair shop in boston. Out…

Customer Question
How do I a...

How do I a license to open a tire repair shop in boston

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Out MA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its s first business started

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Business Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Ok
2/7/2018
Business Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

Are you talking about acquiring a franchise?

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney