Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Where can I find an attorney experienced in corporate

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find an attorney experienced in corporate litigation?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

Massachusetts. I explained my situation to an attorney who told me that this is what I need.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nothing has been officially filed. The person I spoke to said I would need to file a chapter 93A? Unfair and Deceptive business practices

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I signed a five year contract with Salesforce last year at this time. I still have been unable to use the software because the firm they chose to write our application had still not delivered on it by December. I had to purchase different software from another company. My second year payment is due now and I have nothing usable from them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 6 days by:
2/8/2018
Business Lawyer: Michael J., Esq., Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Michael J., Esq.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today.
By continuing, you acknowledge that I am not providing legal advice and can only comment on the law in general.

Is your question about how to find a referral for a corporate litigation attorney or something else? Thanks!

Michael