Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We are a small paint and body business that have been a

Hi. We are a...

Hi. We are a small paint and body business that have been a vendor for UPS since 2001. We have to beg for our money , and have never been paid in the contractual net 10 days! So tired of pleading with a multi billion dollar company for our money. Think we have a case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

We are in Colorado, but have been getting ups trucks out of New Mexico

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

As far as?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just to explaIn your last question

Answered in 1 day by:
1/20/2018
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney

Are there currently amounts unpaid? What is the amount? I'd need to look at your contract to assess but typically yes late payments are a breach of the contract. The challenge is calculating your damages.

If you have no further questions, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney