Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I'm confused about reselling items on ebay. in the case of…

Customer Question
I'm confused about reselling items...
I'm confused about reselling items on ebay. in the case of Kirby vacuums can I sell an item as new as long as I disclose that I am not an authorized dealer and there is no factory warranty? Or does it have to be listed as used even though it has not been used?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
1/19/2018
Business Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. If you're selling a brand new vacuum you would list it as such - and in the description put whatever you feel is appropriate (such as that you're only selling one, you're not a dealer, how long you've had it if you want to include that information). But it's *not* used if you didn't use it - so there'd be no reason to list it as used.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent