Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Can u help me fill out form old c 010, California know I can…

Customer Question
Can u help me...

Can u help me fill out form old c 010

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

California know I can not afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Yes they filled a PLD c 001

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There was never contract between the plaintiff and myself

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
1/17/2018
Business Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Attorney replied 1 month ago
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

Were you personally served with the summons and complaint?

Was the case filed in the County in which you reside?

What are the terms of the contract alleged in the complaint?

Was the complaint verified?

Which part of the C-010 do you need help with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
on the form it asks answer contract to complain
complaint of name to cross complaint name to complaint of (name) to cross complaint (name) aiso do i need a proof of service
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long WILL it be for a answer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
the complaint was filed in the county I live. they say they had a contract with me. there was never no contract

You will be filing an answer to complaint.

Was the complaint verified?

Is it possible for you to post a copy of the complaint here as an attachment?

Infolawyer, Attorney