Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What are the basic steps of starting an LLC, this is in

Hello, what are the basic...
Hello, what are the basic steps of starting an LLC, this is in continuation tomy previous question.thanks
1/16/2018
Loren, Attorney

Go to the following link and you will find Articles of Organization for creating a Maryland LLC.

Simply follow the instructions and file the form with the State Dept of Assessments and Taxation and include the filing fee.

Here is a link to a sample Operating Agreement you can use as a template. The operating agreement sets up the management and structure of the LLC. It is not filed with the state, but kept in your LLC file.

You can get an FEIN online from the IRS, as well.

If (and only if) you are completely satisfied that your question is answered professionally and accurately, even if not the answer you were hoping to get, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page). It is the only way that I am credited by JustAnswer for answering your question.

There is no additional charge to you for rating me favorably.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question? Please let me know.

Loren, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks

You are very welcome. Thanks for using JA

Loren, Attorney