Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We currently own am S corp business in Cal that sells online…

Customer Question
We currently own am...

We currently own am S corp business in Cal that sells online skincare products, we purchased a property in Incline Village and plan to maintain this property as our property residence staying at least 4 days a week. I would like to open a distribution company where our company in Cal would wholesale sell our products for distribution to the newly formed NV company. I see this as a simple concept that conforms to tax laws. Is there anything I'm missing?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nothing yet, we just moved here so technically are not residents yet as nothing has been submitted.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think this covers it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
1/16/2018
Business Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

I see this as a simple concept that conforms to tax laws. Is there anything I'm missing?

Possibly. While it might conform to the tax laws, if your business is operated out of the Incline Village home, be sure that you are not in violation of zoning and/or subdivision covenants, conditions or restrictions.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would appreciate a 5 star rating. (Scroll to the top of this reply to locate the rating buttons.) If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.