Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Which section of California Code lists the possible

objections I can use when...
Which section of California Code lists the possible objections I can use when responding to discovery documents?Or where can I find a list of the objections I can use, ideally with a brief explanation of it's meaning or how to use them?
1/15/2018
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you for your question.

They are not listed in any specific code section.

You can find them in California Civil Discovery Practice from CEB, which should be available at your County Law Library. The library will also probably have this, which also will give you possible objections to discovery requests.

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney

Thank you very much for the positive rating!

N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Attorney