Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My former firm Failed to report bankruptcy on u4 despite…

Customer Question
My former firm Failed...

My former firm Failed to report bankruptcy on u4 despite being notified and me filling at u4 twice. I found out they didn't do it as a was looking for another firm and I disclosed it to them and they said not on u5

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Tx

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Everything is filed I received a letter of timelyness while at other firm. They said they would take care of it. But one year later it has followed me to my new firm and must respond. I have pretty good proof bu my other firm has much more of my notifications and actions I took to get it update on a timely basis

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nyet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
I'm also looking for cost for letter or header to respond back I have the answer fro every question asked by FNRA. Second question is my old firm responsible for their failure to act?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/10/2018
Business Lawyer: TaxWhisperer, Tax Accountant replied 6 months ago
TaxWhisperer
TaxWhisperer, Tax Accountant

Hello, I am sorry that it has taken so long for you to find an expert. I am quite knowledgeable about Securities Related Employment Law and would be able to assist you. I must admit, I am not exactly sure what you are asking regarding your U4, though. (I mean I just don't understand the question.) I would be happy to speak with you about your issue tomorrow (Weds.) I am on East Coast time and will be at my office from 11:30 at till around 1pm and then 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm. It's a little difficult to schedule phone calls over this platform. I think you should reply to me first, and the try requesting a call, but it won't work unless I am at the computer.

Hi, just following up. I am very aware of the FINRA expungement procedures and can assist. Please let me know if you just want to ask the question via writing here.

...

Sorry not trying to be a pest would you like me to opt out and have another expert respond

Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR as your previous contributor opted out and had to leave.

First, we are not allowed to send letters on behalf of any customer of this site, it is considered representation which is forbidden by state laws. We can provide you information about any specific questions you may have.

If you would care to continue with that in mind, please ask the specific questions you have for us.