Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can a child be a partner in an llc. Texas. That's it

Customer Question
Can a child be...

Can a child be a partner in an llc

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
1/6/2018
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.
A child cannot directly. However a trust or a guardian - may do so for child benefit. Once child is an adult can be turned over to her or him.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”

awaiting your reply, and feel free to follow up, thanks.