Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS PLEASE: - 1. / Lawyer, need to verify if…

Customer Question
I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS PLEASE...
I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS PLEASE : -
1. Gary Mason / Lawyer, need to verify if true -***@******.***
2. Kyle Jones / Software Developer, need to verify if true -***@******.*** - claims he can recover my money I lost.
This is urgent please !
Thank You
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank You !
1/3/2018
Business Lawyer: RGMacEsq, Attorney replied 1 month ago
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I don't see anything about these particular individuals, and the fact they're using free ("disposable") email accounts does not give me any confidence that they are who they say they are. With the lawyer, he would likely be licensed in a particular state, and so you can check the bar association member directory of that state where he is supposedly licensed. The software developer wouldn't be licensed, but should have an established business that you can check outside of his contacts with you. That is, if he runs a business, see if it's listed with the Better Business Bureau (independently going to that website to check to see if he's listed with them) or at least a Yellow Pages search of his business. Don't just go with someone who has a gmail or hotmail account, with no other "roots" or "connections" to tie him down (and make it so that you can go after him if he does breach his contract with you).

Personally I wouldn't give them any money or information until more is verified about their identities.

Hope that clears things up a bit. If you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

Please note that I don't get any credit for the time and effort that I spent on this answer unless and until you rate it positively (3 or more stars). Look for the stars on your screen (★★★★★). You may need to scroll left/right/up/down to see these stars, but note that the rating is what closes out this question, so it is necessary that you do so.

Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

I see that you have not responded in some time. Please note that this question is still open until you rate it. I believe that I have answered your question, but if you have any other questions, please let me know. If not, and you have not yet, please rate my answer AND press the "submit" button, if applicable.

If you feel that I have gone above and beyond in this answer (my average answer is about 10 minutes) bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you, ***** ***** luck to you!

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please don't forget to Rate my service positively. It's only after you rate that I am credited.

Again, Did you have any other questions before you rate this answer?

Hello?

RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq
RGMacEsq, Attorney