Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a question about registering a company in Delaware,

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question about registering a company in Delaware

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's a start up business and doing business through app so it will be operated in all states and maybe out of state

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/31/2017
Business Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me try and assist you today. You can operate your start up business in all states and abroad. You can incorporate in any state. However, most small businesses incorporate in the state in which their principal place of business is located (or where the officers are located.) You will then need to register in each of the states you intend to do business.

Hope that helps. Please remember to accept the response and post a positive rating.

That wasn't my question, of course I have to register in all states. Ok let me rephrase my question, what is the first steps to register a business in Delaware? can you refer me to a lawyer that I can meet over there?By the way I thought I am gonna have a conversation with a lawyer. not just a general answer

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. You can register your company online with the State of Delaware. Here is the link:

https://corp.delaware.gov/howtoform.shtml

You don't need a lawyer to form and register the business.