Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am checking on whether an offer to redeem some shares is a…

Customer Question
I am checking on whether...
I am checking on whether an offer to redeem some shares is a scam or not
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Business Lawyer: Olivia Kent,
 replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. Can you please explain a bit more about your situation.

Infolawyer, Attorney