Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a llc and suddenly for the no reason i am at the

Customer Question
I have a llc...

I have a llc and suddenly for the no reason i am at the default with state

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Nevada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

And yes for the same company my bank account is freezed with citi over 2 months now and i have money in that which i want to use for my company day to day expenses

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/27/2017
Business Lawyer: Infolawyer, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Infolawyer, Attorney
what can I answer for you? Is there unpaid fees or a creditor judgment?