Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I would like to talk with a professional lawyer. I do not…

Customer Question
I would like to talk...
I would like to talk with a professional lawyer. I do not want to text. Is that Acceptable?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/26/2017
Business Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.