Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Can you reach out to me for a phone call? Eddie

Customer Question
Richard, Can you reach out...
Richard, Can you reach out to me for a phone call?
Eddie
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/26/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Hi Eddie...I will be happy to do so, but it will have to be in a few days. It seems I've lost my voice due to cold and flu. As soon as I get my voice back, I'll be happy to reach out to you. Hope your holidays are going well!.

Thank you for getting back with me Richard!
I hope you get better soon!
Look forward to talking with you or having some chat whenever you get to feeling better.
Kind regards,
Eddie

My pleasure. I'll reach out to you as soon as I'm able. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for your response!

My pleasure. I'll call you in a couple of days.

Hi Eddie. Over the flu and have my voice back. Let me know when would be a good time to talk. Thanks. Richard