Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I self excluded from a casino in Florida over 5 years ago. I…

Customer Question
I self excluded from a...
I self excluded from a casino in Florida over 5 years ago. I was told It was a lifetime ban, but after 5 years I could write a letter to the commission office and get possibly in-banned but I don't know who to contact or write the letter to. I called the 888-admit-It in Florida and they couldn't help me.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Business Law
12/25/2017
Business Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Roger, Attorney
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I’ll be glad to assist.Generally, you would lift the ban with the state gaming commission IF the ban was issued by/submitted or reported to the commission.If there was no reporting to the commission, then you may only have to contact the particular casino and address lifting the ban with it.
Roger, Attorney