Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am working on an agreement (contract to company) to work…

I am working on...

I am working on an agreement (contract to company) to work for a Master Distributor to manage develop the business. I had a originally proposed setting up and LLC and making each of us 50 / 50 partners.

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Texas most likely, but he doesn't want a partnership, but really needs me. We have known each other for a long time in business and I understand why he is avoiding setting up a partnership, so I looking to formulate and contract agreement that gives "most" of the same benefits. I expect to give up having the right to say how the company is run, but will have the freedom to provide engineering services through my company to his. i have a pretty detailed write up / outline of what I am looking for...

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Nothing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am looking for an attorney that is experienced in creating consulting contracts to play an executive roll to a company with a high level of technology & engineering, but perform this through their own company.

12/24/2017
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
I have extensive experience drafting similar agreements. I might suggest we have a phone call to understand your needs.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sure, call me to have a quick review, I also have a 6 page draft / outline of what we need covered. Plus I will need several distributor agreements for our company in 2018.Are you based in Texas?
i am.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We need a preliminary review by phone. My number is(###) ###-####
Then I will go forward.
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney