Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Check the enclosed letter out and let me know if there is…

Customer Question
Please check the enclosed letter...
Please check the enclosed letter out and let me know if there is any legal concerns I might have!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Legal concerns in what way? Please explain

Infolawyer, Attorney