Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

If I have a part of my business decated to providing those…

Customer Question
If I have a part...
If I have a part of my business decated to providing those in poverty special services, is it legal to offer a low-cost flexible monthly payment plan, and charge no interest instead, just charge a one-time fee of maybe 20.00 for any amount I give them monthly payments on, and I offer discounts in a special magazine, for 50% off, and if they use it, the one time processing fee for handling the monthly payment plan is only a one-time processing fee for $10.00
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/18/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael Bradley
As long as it is in writing clearly explained so that all parties understand and sign, you should not have a problem as long as it dies not become ursurous.
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 4 months ago
I do not believe that this will occur since it is being offered to financially challenged people. Congratulations on giving back to your community and having that ability.
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley