Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

If I have a part of my business decated to providing those…

Customer Question
If I have a part...
If I have a part of my business decated to providing those in poverty special services, is it legal to offer a low-cost flexible monthly payment plan, and charge no interest instead, just charge a one-time fee of maybe 20.00 for any amount I give them monthly payments on, and I offer discounts in a special magazine, for 50% off, and if they use it, the one time processing fee for handling the monthly payment plan is only a one-time processing fee for $10.00
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/18/2017
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley
As long as it is in writing clearly explained so that all parties understand and sign, you should not have a problem as long as it dies not become ursurous.
Business Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 7 months ago
I do not believe that this will occur since it is being offered to financially challenged people. Congratulations on giving back to your community and having that ability.