Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a resteraunt in V A Iclose down my llc and started…

Customer Question
I have a resteraunt...

I have a resteraunt in V A Iclose down my llc and started another I want to know can I transfer my licquor license to the new LLC

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

VA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

IVE CLOSED THE OLD CORPERATION GOT A NEW CORPERATION A NEW BUISNESS LICENSE AND NEW HEALTH PERMIT

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

THE LICQUOR LICENSE TRANS FER THE RESTERAUNT IS TRADING UNDER SAME NAME AND OWNER JUST DIFFERNT CORPERATION

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/17/2017
Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 8 months ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Attorney

Under Virignia law, since the ownership of the old LLC and the new company is the same, there is no reason that you cannot transfer the liquor license under Virginia law.

Please rate five stars ***** by clicking on five stars and pressing send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.

Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Business Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Attorney replied 7 months ago

Please rate five stars by clicking on five stars ***** and press send.

A bonus is appreciated after you rate.