Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

What are the laws as far as trying to find partners, is it…

Customer Question
what are the laws as...
what are the laws as far as trying to find partners, is it true you cannot advertise to get partners, if I do find a partner, can I offer the new partner a referral fee to motivate him or her to help me find the total number of partners I need, can I offer a referral fee to someone that is not a partner, what can I legally do to find partners
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
Business Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

What type of partners are you referring to?

business partners
Can you tell me the State that your question pertains to and what type of business?