Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We are building a self storage facility and I want to rehire…

Customer Question
We are building a...

We are building a self storage facility and I want to rehire a consultant I used before my partner joined the project. My partner feels that has no dated deliverables to hold the consultant against, which leaves us totally unprotected and no recourse to get things done in a timely manner. It is a six page contract with 11 point print.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama, contract written in New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/17/2017
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

We have a contract sent to us by a self storage consultant. We have not signed and feel we need a review. I will attach. What is cost to review? Unable to attach from here.

Thank you for the information.

You need to request for this review through the site's Premium Service Program. I do not participate in the program. So, I will opt out to give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.

Best wishes,

Business Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Managing Partner replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Managing Partner
Phone call session started
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello. New expert here. Are you still looking for help on your question?