Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need to have a contracts electronically signed so it is…

Customer Question
I need to have a...
I need to have a contracts electronically signed so it is legally binding. Please send me links to sites that do this. Free would be great :)
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/16/2017
Business Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

www.dotloop.com is what the real estate professionals use, but pretty sure there is a fee.

.

This is one I have used before and I believe they have a free trial..

.

https://www.docusign.com/

.

.

thanks

What about paypal as a legally binding contract? see https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business-Archive/Online-Contract-Required-before-accepting-money/td-p/702557

Paypal would show that a payment was made for something, but wouldn't really set out the terms of a contract in any detail.

.

But it would show that a skeleton contract was entered into for a seller to sell and a buyer to buy something... That would be entirely legally binding subject to Paypal's refund policy..

Hello again,

.

I just wanted to touch base with you and check in.

.

Did you have any further questions I can help with?

.

.

Thanks much