Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a question regarding an international contract that I…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question regarding an international contract that I want to cancel It is between US citizen and EU citizen

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And have you consulted a local attorney?

I am located in Bulgaria, Europe First of all I am not sure that the contract is legal because it includes my name and signature, but not my ID details NOR those of the other party

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Yes I will try to be very brief I signer a client agreement one year ago. It is for "course management" that is service provided by the other party I had to write a book and sell it online, while the other party manages the course and takes % of sales

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/13/2017
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your specific question about this situation?

It is a legal contract if it contains the names of the parties, the value of the contract and the object of the contract. Nothing says it needs to contain the ID of the parties in the US contract laws.

So did you have any other questions about this situation?