Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

A form to transfer unvalued dinar from me to my llc. Iowa.

Customer Question
A form to transfer...

A form to transfer unvalued dinar from me to my llc .

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state the LLC is registered in?

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I've had the llc for 3 years...need to find a way to document putting what i have into my llc before it revalues.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Business Law
Do i have to indicate the amount and will i need to have it wittnessed
Answered in 2 days by:
12/15/2017
Business Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Is my understanding correct that you have a diner that serves food to the public in your own name and you want to transfer it to your LLC? Does the diner have a title document associated with it or a business license of any type?

Infolawyer, Attorney