Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My company has just taken over the exclusive distribution of…

Customer Question
My company has just taken...
My company has just taken over the exclusive distribution of an Australian skin care brand I’m the UK. The old distributor is refusing to take the brand of their website even though they no longer have a distribution contract with the supplier as they broke the terms. What is the best way to resolve this?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Business Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

if you have not done so, you will need to hire an attorney to send a cease and desist letter to demand that the old distribution cease from distributing and advertising the brand. You will need to confirm that your distribution agreement is exclusive and the supplier terminated the agreement with the prior distributor. Hope that helps. Anything further, please reply. Otherwise, a positive rating is appreciated.