Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Is it permissible under Deleware law to have unassigned LLC…

Customer Question
Is it permissible under Deleware...
Is it permissible under Deleware law to have unassigned LLC membership interests?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/12/2017
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 8 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

I have never heard of an unassigned membership interest. Do you know of other states that allow it?

ok

Do you need further help or follow up questions?

I have only read about it regarding pre approval of setting aside additional membership interests without having to seekk additional member approval.

Do you have a link to the article so I can read it? I think what you are really asking is whether there would be a statute preventing the members to agree to such an arrangement in an operating agreement rather than is there a statute that allows for it.

Hello again:

Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars at no extra charge so I can get paid for the service I provided to you. Best regards.