Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a s corp in marryland with my partner we have 50/50…

Customer Question
I have a s...

I have a s corp in marryland with my partner we have 50/50 share

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

I want to to take my name off from s corp

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont want any thing just to take my name of and quit. as i am in nashville and dont have time to concentrate on business.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Business Law
12/11/2017
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You and your partner would need to file an Amendment with Department of Assessment and Taxation to remove your name from S-corp.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

it means if wont cooperate?

I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.

Kindly edit and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.